Thanks for the slides, I found your meta-model especially interesting. Am I correct in thinking that the edges in your networks are possible process pathways, perhaps in more than one process?
Alison -- the meta-model is in (sort of UML). For Edge, it says 1) Edge is a subclass of Player 2) Edge is in one Network; a Network has 0 or more Edges 3) Edge links 1 or 2 nodes (one node would be a self edge); a Node has 0 or mode Edges
So a Network is (just) a graph. Edges and Nodes are "Players" in the sense that they can have state and behaviour (in order to model the non-Agent environment)
Thanks for the slides, I found your meta-model especially interesting. Am I correct in thinking that the edges in your networks are possible process pathways, perhaps in more than one process?
ReplyDeleteAlison -- the meta-model is in (sort of UML). For Edge, it says
Delete1) Edge is a subclass of Player
2) Edge is in one Network; a Network has 0 or more Edges
3) Edge links 1 or 2 nodes (one node would be a self edge); a Node has 0 or mode Edges
So a Network is (just) a graph. Edges and Nodes are "Players" in the sense that they can have state and behaviour (in order to model the non-Agent environment)